Need fresh methods of Marketing?

we all come to a cross road in the business world. Its then that we must make a decisive decision. Do we integrate the changing trends? Or do we go with the what works lets keep it that way. Well in my own experience in business its about making the changes that are needed and moving forward, I have a very good friend That I have known for many years that owns a few Ramada hotels. I was having lunch with him one day and I asked him. What has made you so successful? he replies "Its the times when their is hardship that you must  make the best most informative decision on the subject and you move forward you cant hold back and hesitate its then that your competition has won". He didn't think long before he said  this, It took me the better part of the afternoon thinking about that before I realized that in my own business I have neglected my own crossroads of change and moving forward. So to the fresh idea of new marketing I have decided to tap into some of my own savings and start moving forward with a few projects. Stimulate the economy do something for the economy! Till next time hope you all are having fun and living life.

Is Seo being phased out?

Comments