Michigan Internet Marketing offers Google Plus Marketing and Google Local or Places Marketing

Hello and welcome to Blackwell Management Blog page. I want to share my other sites and projects so my work can be covered by everyone. I am in the process of merging all platforms to one main site to host all my Google content and what not. I would like to offer a service that is new from Google and would greatly benefit your small or Larger company. Granted Google took the approach to a whole new level when trying to cover social media,Engagement,connection,Management, OK I can go on and on. But here it is folks if you are not on the major social media sites and have a dedicated staff or agency to update and optimize content and promotional advertisement through rich graphic display. I would like to share my other links with you


This is my personal Google + page |  Google Plus Page


 Google local Experts Community Page

Google Plus Marketing 


Google local Experts Blog 


Google local Experts Home site.


If you are a small company in Michigan and are looking for more local sales and traffic Give Blackwell Management a call 313-850-7221 I can Show you my portfolio and results with a matter of 5 minutes!! 


Comments