How Has The Internet Changed Local Business!

During My Time as A Marketer and Business Consultant I have came to a few Conclusions over Time. 10 Years ago Marketing a Business Required a lot of time and effort TO properly Organize A Event or Promote a Product. With the internet and The Tools that market it It revolutionizes the Industry. People are Using This Information Super Highway to Research their Product And price shop. This has a huge impact on the Retailer. Because not only are we competing with local Business But now we are Dealing with International Completion. The Internet has Weakened the Product Profit margins By 30% at least. So now one must take a different approach when Promoting their Product or Business, 10 years ago we could nickle and Dime A product to death to maximize your profits. But now with the economy being down and people aren't spending like they use to We must lower cost and position yourself to sell more for less! In the long run it will show great profits! Look at WALMART need I say More! I have been really busy with my projects But I will not Neglect my post Till Next time! Robert.

ADD ME ON FACEBOOK!

Comments